Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

home sweet home



Hello friends,



I am so excited that I was able to get a photo of these babies. The mother robin has built her nest a few years in a row- in our "lean-to" shed area where we keep supplies and lawn tractor,etc. My husband will be tearing it down this year -soon- so I attempted to deter her from building again-by removing anything flat and above eye level. I soooooooooo didnt want her nest to be disturbed by my not-such- a wild-life-lover husband. I found this nest VERY low in the shed, in some snowmobile suspensions that are stacked up. When I saw the little eggs, I said to myself,"Oh,sweetie" (mama bird) Now I am making sure it is safe.Today it was raining and dripping right in there so I put a chair cushion up against the outside as a barrier. Silly, I know.





No comments:

Post a Comment